Help design and plan your governance
This is a working session to help design and plan your intranet governance. The emphasis will primarily be non-technical aspects such as the role of a steering group, the options for centralised or more distributed management, and ways to ensure an intranet stays on track as it grows. At the end of the day you’ll have a clear action plan for putting governance in place.
- What effective governance should include
- The role of governance in supporting implementation
- People roles: sponsors, steering groups and the intranet team
- Documenting governance – what to cover, getting the tone right, how to create it
- Managing operations – how to prevent site sprawl and cultivating good practice
- Practical implementation – how to go from theory to practice