Microsoft Teams has added an extra dimension to the digital workplace of many employees. With such widespread adoption, internal communicators and intranet managers need to re-think and adapt their approach.
Join this webinar for a lively 45-minute discussion with guest expert Sam Marshall of ClearBox Consulting and Anders Fagerlund of Omnia.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to plan a joined-up approach to internal comms
- The role of Teams for firstline worker comms
- Who should own and drive Teams success
- When to lead communications on your intranet, Teams or Yammer
- Common gaps and pitfalls communicators should be aware of
There will also be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.