Proven strategies for a successful and lasting intranet
Specific to SharePoint and Office 365, this is a working session where participants are guided through interactive exercises to design and plan your governance strategy. We use real-world examples of companies who have implemented proven practices to steer long-lasting intranet success. The emphasis is primarily on non-technical aspects such as the role of a steering group, the options for centralised or more distributed management, and ways to ensure your intranet stays on track as it grows.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a clear action plan and reference materials for immediately putting effective governance in place.
- What effective governance needs to include
- The role of governance in supporting your implementation
- People roles: sponsors, steering groups, and the intranet team
- Documenting governance: what to cover, and how to drive results
- Managing operations: prevent site sprawl and cultivate practices that stick
- Practical implementation: how to go from theory to practice.