Three pressing challenges in the digital workplace
Webinar with Jive / CMSWire and our Sam Marshall as guest presenter
22nd August, 11am PT / 2pm ET / 8pm CET
The way we work is changing and as our digital workplaces mature, three common challenges have emerged, slowing digital transformation in the workplace:
- Lack of engagement with frontline workers
- Too many logins, across too many tools and platforms
- Data siloed in disparate sources.
To overcome the challenges organizations need a solid strategy and a vision of what they are trying to achieve. They also need to be tactically saavy in order to be successful.
Join CMSWire, Jive and Sam Marshall, owner of ClearBox Consulting, for a live vendor-neutral webinar, guiding you through some of the key decision points and highlighting the best ways to approach these challenges.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why each of these challenges matter and the cost of not addressing them
- The importance of people in digital workplace success
- What makes a compelling digital workplace more than just a collection of technologies.