SharePoint dominates as an intranet and collaboration platform, but it seems increasingly challenged by more nimble, consumer-driven technologies. Microsoft too, seems to be putting the emphasis on Office 365. How should SharePoint evolve? How much should we be driven by employee expectations? And what should SharePoint teams be planning in response?
In this keynote, Sam considers:
- The trends in how people work and what they expect from their workplace tools
- SharePoint as the basis for a digital workplace
- How strong the case is for moving to Office 365
- Whether Microsoft’s roadmap is enough to keep them in the lead
- The rival platforms doing what SharePoint misses.